A screening phase will take place to ensure your physical and psychological safety upon admission to our program. On this page you can read more about the inclusion/exclusion criteria for our programs.
A screening session takes place prior to all individual programs. Our programs are designed to support healthy participants who have no contraindications to working with psilocybin.
Unfortunately, we can’t facilitate programs if one of the following factors applies:
- the use of antidepressants in the past 2 months
- the use of antipsychotics
- a psychiatric condition
- a (family) history of psychosis or dissociation
- a family member with schizophrenia
- history of epileptic seizures
- uncontrolled high blood pressure/hypertension
- cardiovascular disease
- dependence on any substance (other than caffeine, nicotine) in the past 30 days
- pregnancy or breastfeeding
- risk of self harm or suicide
- people who are unable to fully understand the potential risks and benefits of the treatment and give informed consent
- people under the age of 18